Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thanksgiving in New Mexico


This Thanksgiving we went to my parents' home to spend a little time with them. We always love going to New Mexico. It's so different from where we live and everytime we go we try something new. This time we took the kids to the Natural History Museum in Albequerque. Reiny loved the dinosaurs, but mostly loved this hands-on room where they had a huge sandbox with stamps made out of different animals' feet. She would stamp the sand and say "Mom, look! I just made a bunny track, or a fox track, etc."




We also went to the park close to their home. The girls love playgrounds and Reiny just had a ball!





We only wish they were closer so we could see them all the time! Maybe some day...

1 comment:

Taylor's said...

So fun! By the girls faces it seems as though the time spent there was so worth it! They are so happy in ALL the pictures!

I bet Dad and Mom enjoyed the one on one time with the Whittaker Family too!

Oh please, please, please come in October for the Balloon Fiesta - the girls (and you guys) would have a BLAST! If you can't I understand . . . I am more than HAPPY to steal (er) offer to take the girls with me!

I am like you . . . I WISH actually DREAM about the day that Dad and Mom can move closer! I wish that day was TODAY!