Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Funny 4 Year Old


Reiny,

You just turned 4! I still think of you as that brand new, adorable glow-worm I fell in love with on a snowy December morning.

You have become a beautiful young lady. You are so smart, funny, and loving that I can't even remember what life was like before you came along. This last year you've become such a wonderful older sister. Ryann absolutely adores you! You're a huge help to Mommy and "babysit" your sister more than I realize.

You know all your letters now and can write them as well (we're still working on the lowercase letters!)

You love to dance and sing, but mostly you love being "Mommy" to all your dolls and animals.

You play volleyball with Mommy a lot now. You can pass a ball as well as any junior high girl, and are learning how to spike the ball too.

I'm amazed by how smart you are! You are so observant and see and understand things that just don't seem possible for a 4 year old!

You went ice skating this year for the first time and loved it! You pushed that little walker around the ice and must have ran about 10 miles that night.

You love going to work with Daddy, driving in the semi, and changing water with Mommy in the summer.

You are getting braver everyday and are always willing to try new things, like swimming by yourself and putting your head under the water!

You are amazing! You are the light in my life, and love me even on my bad days. Thank you for being the wonderful little girl that you are! I love you so much...my heart is forever full with you in it.

Mommy

1 comment:

Taylor's said...

Really she can fit a diaper box!

She is darling and melts my heart! Thanks for making the trip down to see us . . as always I wish it was longer!

Enjoy Hawaii - I am sooo jealous! If you need me to watch the girls - I am more than HAPPY to do that for you! We would LOVE for them to come and stay for a week - it would be a HUGE girl party!!!

I sure do love you sis!