Tuesday, June 29, 2010

It's nothin but Pink out there!

Last Thursday Jordan and I went to the big doctor's appointment! We had the ultrasound and found out that yes, we are indeed having another girl!! I must admit, I'm relieved! Thoughts of "I know girls, I can do this" fill my head. I know Jordan's a bit disappointed and worries that we may never get a little boy, but this just solidifies in my mind that baby girl #2 probably won't be our last now! Heavenly Father has a very sly way of insuring parents don't give up once they've had one of each gender. I was certain that if this was a boy we were DONE, but now...I feel we need to try at least one more time for that little boy...things work out how they should!

In any case, I'm excited for girl #2 (whom I like to joke will be named "Stormy" since we already have a "Reiny"). At least I won't need to buy anything new besides diapers!!!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Congrats! I'm soooo happy for you but jealous all the same. I'm done after 4 boys. Although while I'd like to have more, my hubby being several years older, doesn't share those feelings :) I had a visiting teacher once whose daughter's name was Storm. I think you should go with it.

Jess said...

Congrats! Nice to be prepared and just realx a bit this last part of the pregnancy. You'll get new things for the baby as gifts and still get to use the cute things you already have, it's the best of both worlds!! I kinda like Stormy! :)