Monday, January 11, 2010

Reiny...where are you???

So the other day I was busy doing something in the bedroom (probably folding the massive amounts of laundry) and Reiny disappeared on me. I searched everywhere calling her name and nothing...no reply. As I was standing in the kitchen, I notice a cabinet door open just a crack that I don't use very often. I listened carefully and could hear what sounded to be candy wrappers being removed. I openned the door and low and behold, Reiny had found where I stuffed her leftover Halloween candy. Pretty cute...she even offered me some!


PS Please disregard the shaggy-looking hair...her hairstylist was on strike that day!

2 comments:

Allison said...

LOL!! LOVE the hair! And at least she was dressed! So often, if I"m going to be home all day, I don't even change mine out of their jammies! This year will be different though as I'm trying to get into more of a routine so we do get dressed every morning now :)

Chase and Megan Whittaker said...

Ah! I was trying to find a website in the history and saw your blog so of course I had to come check it out :) It's SO cute! You are SO creative!!! Reiny is such a sweet little girl! This is a funny story-trust her to find the candy! :)
-Megan