Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Fathers' Day

To All The Fathers in My Life:
Happy Father's Day! I hope you know how much you mean to me. I'm grateful for your example, smile, and willingness to withhold your true opinion (although your face may already show what you're thinking) until I'm humble enough to ask for help! I hope Sunday was a great day for you!

Jordan and I went with the rest of the Whittaker family over to Jackson, MT for Father's Day. We met April, Brian, Gracie, and Natalie there for dinner and then went swimming in the hot pools. I got a few pictures of the cousins together...and of course, of my adorable little "fish." Reiny loved the water! She would splash and squeel and try to make me let her go...she was just convinced she could do it on her own (I was not so convinced!). We had a great time visiting with family, and although we did break the Sabbath (sorry Mom and Dad...you taught me better!) we had a great time. Until...4 am, Jordan woke up with the stomach flu and spent the whole next day in bed (or in the bathroom). I thought to myself, "Shouldn't have broke the Sabbath, but so far I haven't caught the bug!)










Reiny and Wyatt in the boat. Uncle Chase with Natalie in her froggy.

1 comment:

Taylor's said...

I am soo glad to hear that Reiny is a fish and not scared of the water. I know you were worried about that! She must have got your genes!

And sorry to hear about the stomach flu that Jordan got. That is NEVER fun!

Glad to hear that you had a wonderful Father's Day even though you broke the Sabbath. Maybe you can convince them to do this on the Saturday before Father's Day.