Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Birthday MOM!

Happy Birthday, Mom! I just wanted to take a second to tell you thank you for your listening ear, smiling face, and patient demeanor. I'm sorry that you sometimes become the "dumping ground" for us kids when things aren't going quite how we'd like them to, but that's just what you get for being the compationate and caring person that you are. I know that not all mothers are this way, and I sure hope that I take just a glimmer of that from you. Happy Birthday! We all love you! Susan, Jordan, and Reiny :)

3 comments:

Taylor's said...

So cute! Did you see my blog post about Mom?

I absolutely agree with you, we do have the WORLD'S greatest and best Mom ever to live . . . if I could just get half of what she taught us . . .I might make it . . .

david santos said...

Nice, nice and very nice Baby!
Happy day

Dan and Patrice said...

Thank you for the baby book. I was so excited to see a package from you...best mail in forever!

I am anxious to read it and thanks for the advice...I really appreciate it.

We are 1/2 way...I can't believe it. We find out the sex on the 17th. We have to have a boy, so that our little ones can get married!!!

We love and miss you guys!