Saturday, November 21, 2009

Halloween 2009

Jordan and I had a very difficult time agreeing on a costume for Reiny this year. I wanted her to be a hula dancer and Jordan wanted her to wear her skunk costume again from last year. He claimed that she would fit in the hula costume next year, but not the skunk costume...true...and also, did I really want my daughter to learn to show off her "boobies" at such a young age? All crap, but I guess it worked cus she went as a skunk again...

We went to the trunk or treat at the church. Reiny loved it! She was a little scared at first, but quickly learned that all she had to do was walk to the next car and shout "trick or treat" and she'd get candy. I'm sure she was thinking "wow! I wish everyday was Halloween!" Here she is with her friend Jared (raggedy andy) and Lexi (pumpkin princess) and her cousins RJ (transformer) and Wyatt (Nemo).




1 comment:

Jess said...

What a cute little stinker! He He He!